Saturday, September 19, 2009

Public Service Message

1. If you cough or sneeze, do it into a tissue...then throw it away where I won't have to see it.

2. Absent a tissue, do it into the crook of your arm. I know it looks a bit silly now -- but once we all figure it out, it will be quite the norm. Trust me. plus that way, when you keep typing on the PUBLIC keyboard in the hotel lobby your germy germs don't contaminate the keys for the next 6 to 8 HOURS!

3. Don't be offended if I don't shake your hand. I'm not just concerned about my own health. I spend many hours in large groups and on long flights and I have no idea what I may have already picked up or when.

4. Take care of yourself. If you do that and I do that, and we all do that, this will all be over soon.

Sadly, the people who need most to read this will never see it and the 2 or 3 folks who actually follow my blog are already smart and considerate folks.

2 comments: